As long as you reside in a state we can legally ship to, we would love to send you some of our curated selection! Simply shop the website, and at checkout there are options for both in-store pick up as well as for shipping via Fed Ex. As long as we can ship to your location, you should see different options & prices from Fed Ex. We pack each order carefully and securely, with industry standard boxes, bubble wrap, fragile stickers, and lots of tape. We try our best to ensure all shipments are packed and shipped within 48 hours of receiving the order.
STATES WE CAN SHIP TO:
New York, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington, West Virgina, Wyoming
STATES WE CANNOT SHIP TO:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase and receive wine. All deliveries require an adult signature.
- To ensure a successful delivery: You must either live in a stand-alone residence (with adults always available to accept a delivery) or a door-manned building etc - In the event a shipment is unable to be delivered and Fed Ex has to return it to us, there is no way for us to re-coup the shipping costs, also we cannot re-sell the wine as it now has spent 2-3 weeks outside of our facility and with any consumable goods we have to assume they are damaged. No refunds can be given.
- Shipping rates are based on standard 750ml bottles, if your order includes larger format bottles (1L or 1.5L Magnums) we may have to adjust (increase) your shipping cost to make sure your items are properly packaged.
- If you are ordering a case (12+ bottles), the most secure way to ship a large order is in multiple smaller boxes (two 6-packs for example) vs. one heavy box. Unfortunately, this is more expensive - so if you would like us to ship your case in this more secure manner, we would have to adjust your shipping costs.
- Feel free to contact the shop (firstname.lastname@example.org) before placing a shipping order if you have any questions or would like a quote.
- If you are shipping wine to someone as a gift, please let us know and we would be happy to wrap bottles with some tissue paper and include a small note (Happy Birthday! Congrats! etc)
- At this time, we cannot offer additional insurance on shipments. While breakage / lost shipments are very rare, they are an unfortunate possibility when sending such fragile items across the country. If there is ever a problem, we issue refunds once Fed Ex has approved our claim on the order (this can take up to 14 business days).